- VISA,MasterCard，JCB，AMERICANEXPRESS,China UnionPay，PayPal，WeChat，Alipay
When you successfully pay the order, we will confirm and arrange the delivery as soon as possible.
a. Shipping method:
- YTO : China
- HKpost : Hong Kong
- EMS : Macao
- Taiwan post:Taiwan
- DHL : Other areas
b. Shipping cost:
The international shipping price differs according to the weight and rate set by the shipping company(box weight included).
- Shipping to customers in China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan)/p>
*Free of freight when the order amount reaches 150 dollars
*If the order amount is less than $150, an additional $10 will be required (freight will be added automatically by the system).
- Shipping to customers in other areas
*The system will be deducted automatically according to the calculation method of logistics company.
c. Shipping time:
- Normal delivery time is about 5~10working days after confirmation of order payment.
- Hot goods sometimes exceed 10 working days(excluding Saturdays,Sundays and statutory holidays)
- Delivery time will vary according to the country of distribution, commodity inventory, customs clearance, etc.
- Customers can check the distribution information by email or "My Page" - > "Order Details" after the goods are delivered.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delay in delivery caused by the following circumstances.
- Orders placed outside business days or business hours
- Business temporary vacation, year-end continuous vacation, summer vacation, etc.
- Busy delivery or bad weather
- Orders for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be delivered on the next working day.
a. Cancellation of order
- Orders cannot be cancelled after 12 noon on the second day of placing an order. Orders cannot be cancelled even if the goods are not delivered.
- Before 12:00 noon on the second day of placing an order, goods that have not started to be distributed can be cancelled by mail application.
- An order paid by ATM transfer will be cancelled if it is not paid within three days
- After goods are distributed, customers need to be responsible for international round-trip freight when they apply for canceling or successfully canceling orders for their own reasons.
b. Refund or exchange
- Within seven days after the receipt, the goods can be returned or exchanged by e-mail.
- When returning or exchanging goods for personal reasons, the customer should be responsible for the return fee and return freight. Customers are required to bear international round-trip freight charges when returning/changing goods for personal reasons.
- When the application for return is confirmed and the goods can be returned, the customer will be notified of the return fee and return freight.
- Freight shall be borne by the seller when goods are exchanged/returned for reasons of defects, quality problems or misdelivery.
c. Non-recoverable condition
- Failure to state the reason for return
- Damage to commodities and their labels and price labels
- Commodities used or washed
- Goods damaged by customers
- Loss of commodity packaging (packaging bags, boxes, etc.)
- Failure to comply with the above return date
- Damage to the packaging of goods or commodities
4. CUSTOMS CHARGE
- According to the relevant provisions of the State Customs, there may be tariff problems in the distribution process. The tariff is levied by the State Customs, which has nothing to do with us, and the tariff fee is borne by the buyer. If you are required to pay customs duties, the relevant personnel will notify you and send a declaration notice, after successful payment of tax, you can get the package.
- **Goods returned to Korea due to refusal to pay customs duties and rejection of goods will no longer be distributed. All expenses arising therefrom shall be borne by the buyer. (Including international round-trip freight, customs clearance fees, tariffs, etc.) When the website refunds, it will be refunded to the buyer after deducting the related fees.
- If the value of the package exceeds a certain amount of money, the customs may detain it and pay customs duties.
a. If it is not a single piece, we suggest that you order separately，although the freight is higher，but can reduce some risk.
b. If you want to receive packages faster, we recommend that you order separately, so as to avoid delays in all orders due to delayed delivery of individual items.